Maaturg.ee is a virtual auction environment on the Internet. Online auctions offer a growing forest, forest land, timber and agricultural land for sale and rent. Only contracted entities are able to organize auctions without assistance. Please contact our client support in order to put up an object for an auction as a private person.
The objects put up for auction have been divided into rounds. More than one article may be included in one round. The date and time next to an auction round marks the beginning of bids for extended closing.
If there are no new bids during 120 seconds, then the highest bidder will be announced as the winner.
During extended closing only bids for one object are allowed according to the corresponding order. If bidding for the first object ends, then automatically the next object will be displayed until the end of the list.
Auction system will notify two times before the end of bidding with the messages: “First time” and “Second time”.
Private persons and entities that have been previously registered as the users can participate in the auctions and bidding.
In order to be registered as the user, it is obligatory to have an e-mail. E-mail address will be used as user name when logging into maaturg.ee auction environment. It is also possible to order messages and invoices to your e-mail.
It’s possible to make preliminary bids until the beginning of auction with extended closing. Preliminary bids are used to determine the maximum price for buying an object. This activates the automatic bidding function that bids on behalf of the user. Automatic bidder always outbids all the other bidders until nobody outbids it anymore. If the previously set maximum price is exceeded, then automatic bidder is not bidding anymore. In that case the user has to make a new bid.
NB! The automatic bidder has to be certainly activated before the announced date and time of the auction!
The situations and definitions related to auctioning
The next possible bid is the minimum price you can offer.
Automatic bidder can be identified by the note: (a) behind the bid.
The situation where the seller can see the maximum bids or maximum prices of automatic bidder is not possible. The seller can see only the current price of an object!
The first user to make an automatic bid will be won in the case of equal preliminary bids.
The names of the bidders are given in the order of bidding. The one who made the first bid is Bidder 1, the second is Bidder 2, and so on separately for each object sold.
Reserve price auction – the advantage of that type of auction is the attractiveness of the possibility to bid below the reserve price. If during the auction the reserve price is not reached, then the owner of the object can decide if they accept the offer. How is it done?
The owner of the property determines the starting price, which may be remarkably lower than the market price. Additionally the reserve price is set. This information is always displayed in the auction information and in the additional terms and it cannot be unnoticed by the interested buyers. If the highest bid will remain below the reserve price, then the owner may consider the offer, but obligation to sell arises only after the reserve price is exceeded.
Read also FAQ!
1. Send us the details of forest land/growing stock/agricultural land:
– Registration number of property; if the property consists of several cadastral units, then also the cadastral number(s) of the property.
– Name and location of the property
– Details of the owner (name, contact information; letter of proxy in case of representative)
2. We need to know your asking price to organize an auction (we offer also our services for determining the starting price for forest land or cutting rights of the growing stock, check the price list p4: ://maaturg.ee/metsa-oksjonid-hinnakiri/
3. If restrictions have been set to the property (mortgage, joint ownership, etc.), then we need to be notified about it.
4. Additional information about the property: location, accessibility, etc., that may help to describe the property. It is not obligatory.
The rest is up to us:
1. We organize the auction and we send it to you for reviewing before its announcement.
2. If everything is correct, we announce the auction. The object is displayed at least for 14 days, during which it’s possible to peruse it and make preliminary bids.
3. At least once a week we send out e-mails, where we also outline the upcoming auctions (most of the entities dealing with forestry and agriculture in Estonia are in our list)
5. We actively advertise our portal and that ensures constant visits.
After the auction:
1. If the auction was not successful, which means there were no bids to the object, we let you choose, if and on which conditions we organize a new auction round.
2. If the auction was successful, we send reports to the participants and to both, the seller and the buyer, contact data of each.
3. After that you contact the winner or they contact you and you will agree the terms of the deal.
4. In case you want us to deal with the transaction after the auction, we can offer corresponding services (check Price list p6: http://maaturg.ee/en/prices/)
5. Auction fee for organizing the auction will be collected only when the auction was successful, which means the bids were made. The amount of fee: http://maaturg.ee/en/prices/
This is how simple the process is! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our client support: 53443610, Mirko or 5082796, Urme, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until new auctions!!